Day Time Postpartum Support
Support to help you lighten the mental load so you can be more present in your day. Each day shift is based on your family’s unique needs from day to day, and may include (but is not limited to):
- Assistance with baby care (feed, diaper, play, hold, etc)
- Physical relief from baby care while you heal, rest, shower, or nourish your own body and soul
- Emotional support – unload if you need it. I can take it.
- Sourcing and providing of evidence-based information
- Educational support – baby/postpartum what to expect
- Educational support – infant feeding
- Educational support – babywearing
- Educational support – baby sleep
- Preparation of snacks or light meals & help with meal planning and prepping
- Light housekeeping (dishes, laundry, tidying up in high use areas)
- Tend to other children while you rest with baby
- Company for errands or appointments – let me help you get out of the house for those groceries! (*I can not transport clients)
- Community resource connections & referrals
Overnight Postpartum Support
Support that will help your family get the rest they need so everyone is better able to cope with all of the changes a new baby brings! Each overnight shift is based on your family’s unique needs from night to night, and may go as follows:
- Discuss how your day went and any questions that you may have.
- Provide any requested resources.
- If nursing, you can give your baby one last feed before you go to bed for the night.
- I will take baby and burp, change, and soothe your baby until they fall asleep.
- While baby sleeps, I will do light (quiet) housework, meal prep, or find resources that you may need.
- When baby wakes to eat, I will either feed baby a bottle or bring baby to nurse. Repeat above as many times as necessary.
- Near the end of the shift, I will prepare breakfast/coffee/etc for the family.
- Debrief the night (if desired) and leave you to either sleep longer or enjoy your breakfast/coffee.